What you can expect from MS Vista

• Thread starter neutrino
  • Start date
In summary, the minimum system requirements for running MS Vista are a 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor, 1 GB of RAM, 40 GB of hard drive space, and a DirectX 9 graphics card with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver. Some new features in MS Vista include a redesigned graphical user interface, improved security features, and the introduction of Windows Aero which includes visual enhancements like transparent windows and live thumbnails. Compatibility with software and hardware depends on the specific products being used, and it is recommended to check with the manufacturer before upgrading. MS Vista introduced several new features and improvements over previous versions of Windows, but also faced criticism for its high system requirements and compatibility issues. Whether it is worth upgrading
neutrino
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1123221217782777472

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
neutrino said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1123221217782777472

:rofl:

Red faces all round i bet. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My cell phone has this voice recognition software too. It never gets what I said right.

Fabulous! :rofl:

cyrusabdollahi said:
My cell phone has this voice recognition software too. It never gets what I said right.

A friend of mine asked me for such software for windows ce/smartphone.
Could you please write a name of it?
Thanks a lot Cyrus!

1. What are the minimum system requirements for running MS Vista?

The minimum system requirements for MS Vista are a 1 GHz 32-bit or 64-bit processor, 1 GB of RAM, 40 GB of hard drive space, and a DirectX 9 graphics card with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.

2. What new features can I expect from MS Vista?

Some new features in MS Vista include a redesigned graphical user interface, improved security features, and the introduction of Windows Aero which includes visual enhancements like transparent windows and live thumbnails.

3. Will my software and hardware be compatible with MS Vista?

This depends on the specific software and hardware you are using. It is recommended to check with the manufacturer for compatibility before upgrading to MS Vista. Additionally, MS Vista has a compatibility mode feature that can help run older software.

4. How does MS Vista compare to previous versions of Windows?

MS Vista introduced several new features and improvements over previous versions, such as improved graphics and security, a redesigned user interface, and enhanced search and organization capabilities. However, it also received criticism for its high system requirements and compatibility issues.

5. Is it worth upgrading to MS Vista?

It ultimately depends on your needs and preferences. If you are looking for improved security and visual enhancements, MS Vista may be worth upgrading to. However, if your current system is running smoothly and meets your needs, there may not be a significant benefit to upgrading.