What's considered a good GPA for employment?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ElecEng
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Gpa
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
ElecEng
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi everybody ,I was just wondering what's your GPA. Also what's considered a good GPA and what's considered a poor GPA in terms of employment.

Thanks for your replys
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hmmm, search the archives this has been discussed before. I think everybody agreed any GPA above 3.0 is considered good.
 
I bumped an old thread with 119 samples of this forums users GPA's. But if you read the thread you will see that the average GPA at one school is much different than at another. I think that there was a poll thread on that subject as well, look around.