What's everyone doing for the summer?

• Thread starter Physics_wiz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Summer
In summary, this summer will be busy with studying and working, but hopefully I can squeeze in a trip to California or somewhere nice.
JasonRox said:
Really? How do you know their rude and obnoxious? You talk to them?

I've never had problems on the bus in town or out of town. You have crazy people, but that really doesn't ruin my bus experiences. Rude people? Don't talk to them.

Mostly just the obnoxious teenagers that feel they own the bus...think it makes them cool to swear, make derogatory comments about others on the bus, complete disrespect for others. Never give up their seat to an elderly person (that really peeves me). Last year there was actually a stabbing on a bus. Of course I rarely ride the bus so my luck I probably just get the bad days, most of the people are just fine, just the odd few that ruin it.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hahaaha, we had one guy caught masterbating on the bus on campus. The idiot should have known all the buses have cameras inside of them, so his picture was on the front page of the school paper the next day walking out the bus. The quality of the video camera was low, so it was hard to make out who exactly it was walking out, but still...

This happened a while ago, what an idiot. :rofl:

Last edited:
I have never seen someone masturbate on the bus. But we have plenty of drunks and homeless people riding the bus.

Ugh I can't believe I am finished exams and starting summer holidays next tuesday. IT SNOWED AGAIN. I am so depressed about this...I thought it was finally going to be nice out.

You are nearly finished with the semester, that sucks :rolleyes: My last final will be over with 3 weeks from yesterday, I can't wait.

Trying to get a internship, work, badminton, football, swimming, following my friend on organ recitals

:P

I got an internship for summer so I will be working...my first job. :biggrin: