What's Next for a Physics Graduate and Army Officer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter drrice
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 636 views
drrice
Well I thought I made an account here ages ago but I guess it may have been deleted. I graduated from George Mason University last May with a B.S. in Physics. I did Army ROTC and commissioned as an Officer upon graduation. I am currently completing training in Ft. Benning and am moving to Vicenza, Italy in the spring. I plan to leave the Army in 3 years and finish my graduate degree in Physics. Until then I am going to study for PGRE and try to find a specialization, school, and program that interests me.

Thanks.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Marcia
Physics news on Phys.org
drrice said:
Well I thought I made an account here ages ago but I guess it may have been deleted. I graduated from George Mason University last May with a B.S. in Physics. I did Army ROTC and commissioned as an Officer upon graduation. I am currently completing training in Ft. Benning and am moving to Vicenza, Italy in the spring. I plan to leave the Army in 3 years and finish my graduate degree in Physics. Until then I am going to study for PGRE and try to find a specialization, school, and program that interests me.

Thanks.
Welcome (again) to PF, drrice. This is a good site with very knowledgeable people for any physics questions you might have.

Thank you for your service.