What's the Secret to Training Cats with the Control-A-Cat Remote Control?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,663
Reaction score
37
Ooh! A cat remote control! I want this for Christmas...

b640_control_a_cat_remote_control.jpg


Finally, you're in control

•Remote control makes cat training a breeze
•Powered by wishful thinking, no batteries required
•21-button novelty remote control

http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/giftsunder10/b640
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Lol, one of the commands is, "Remain Aloof" :smile:
 
lol You just hope the button you press coincides with kitty's action.
 
I think it's a scam :rolleyes: because the add says that's powered by wishfull thinking but the package says 'powered by positive thinking'. But I think it needs catteries.
 
Is the Control-A-Cat remote control 14% more effective than the http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/pets/cf8b/?

Just for the record, the http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/giftsforher/ce5c/ is lot's more effective in increasing your pet's level of affection than either remote control (and cheaper, too!).
 
BobG said:
Is the Control-A-Cat remote control 14% more effective than the http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/pets/cf8b/?...

"GUARD MOUSE"
:smile: