Word guessing game with missing letters

  • Thread starter Thread starter powergirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
16 replies · 8K views
powergirl
Fill the word ,game...

In this thread am going to have a new word game...can say it as a word game...hmmm...
I'll think of a word and will post it here...not fully...i.e I won't fill the whole word...I'll be leaving dashes in between the letters...you must finally guess the total word by filling letters in the dashes,ok?let me give you a simple
eg : > f_ _ _ u_ _y.this word finally fills to february..like that...
Let's start...:approve:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
<<This thread piqued my curiosity, and after glancing at it cursorily, I find it curiously dashing.[/color]>>
 
You are evil radou... the last letters have to be tion, but I just can't figure out the rest. lol
 
verty : (also) vocationally

radou: defragmentation? OR Dear me! We're Asian!
 
Darn, I see there are many 'ally' words. Let me update it:
_ _ _ a d i _ _ a _ _ _
 
One of my favorite comic strips - Dilbert

There are certain letter sequences that are very tricky because we don't typically associate that sequence with its actual pronunciation in the word. For instance, name a word that contains the sequence "UFA".
 
Last edited:
There are certain letter sequences that are very tricky because we don't typically associate that sequence with its actual pronunciation in the word. For instance, name a word that contains the sequence "UFA".

Manufacture
 
Gokul43201 said:
verty : (also) vocationally

radou: defragmentation? OR Dear me! We're Asian!

Clap-clap! :-p

And it lasted long, my hard drive was a total mess.