What's Your Favorite WWE Series Episode?

• Thread starter elabed haidar
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Os Series
In summary: Something like that. But I only treat them as separate companies because of owner changeovers and format differences.
elabed haidar
i just want peoples opinion on wrestling here we take all ideas the more the better for me i like watching as a long series os episodes and you?

Physics news on Phys.org

It's rubbish.

A bunch of actors pretending to hurt each other.

Never watched it, never will. People fighting or pretending to fight doesn't interest me in the least.

I turned off the SiFi channel when it programmed WWE. SiFi should be a clue.

It's weird..

Pointless and immature. Almost as useful as YouTube/Yahoo comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

I've never been a big fan of it, but I can't fault it for being "Fake". Almost Everything else on TV other than a few documenteries and certain channels are fake as well. Why would I fault them for being fake also? If you enjoy wrestling, then by all means keep watching. Just like if you enjoy shows such as the sopranos or army wives then keep watching the drama. I wouldn't want someone to tell me my favorite Sci-Fi shows are terrible just because they don't like them.

I like the way a friend of mine puts it. "It's a big Soap Opera for guys!"

Drakkith said:
I've never been a big fan of it, but I can't fault it for being "Fake". Almost Everything else on TV other than a few documenteries and certain channels are fake as well. Why would I fault them for being fake also? If you enjoy wrestling, then by all means keep watching. Just like if you enjoy shows such as the sopranos or army wives then keep watching the drama. I wouldn't want someone to tell me my favorite Sci-Fi shows are terrible just because they don't like them.

I like the way a friend of mine puts it. "It's a big Soap Opera for guys!"

The fault had been in the misleading or untruthful claims that it was real. I had heard that the WWF had a few years ago admitted, finally, that it was scripted. I don't know if the WWE has yet.

Ahem...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ
And that was beautiful, Proton Soup!

Last edited:

Newai said:
The fault had been in the misleading or untruthful claims that it was real. I had heard that the WWF had a few years ago admitted, finally, that it was scripted. I don't know if the WWE has yet.

Ahem...

Isn't the WWE the rebranded WWF after some issues with the World Wide Fund for Nature?

jarednjames said:
Isn't the WWE the rebranded WWF after some issues with the World Wide Fund for Nature?

Something like that. But I only treat them as separate companies because of owner changeovers and format differences.

Related to What's Your Favorite WWE Series Episode?

1. What is the most popular WWE series episode?

The most popular WWE series episode is subjective and varies among different viewers. Some may consider "WrestleMania" to be the most popular, while others may prefer "SummerSlam" or "Royal Rumble". It ultimately depends on personal preference.

2. What makes a WWE series episode a fan favorite?

A fan favorite WWE series episode typically has a combination of exciting matches, surprising twists, and memorable moments. It may also feature popular wrestlers and storylines that resonate with viewers.

3. Is there a certain WWE series episode that is considered the best?

Similar to the most popular episode, the best WWE series episode is subjective and varies among viewers. Some may argue that "WrestleMania X-Seven" or "Money in the Bank 2011" are the best, while others may have different opinions.

4. How often are new WWE series episodes released?

New WWE series episodes are typically released weekly, with main events such as "WrestleMania" and "SummerSlam" occurring once a year. However, there may be occasional breaks or delays due to scheduling conflicts or unforeseen circumstances.

5. Can I watch past WWE series episodes if I missed them?

Yes, past WWE series episodes are available for viewing on the WWE Network, which is a subscription-based streaming service. They may also be available for purchase on DVD or digital platforms. However, some older episodes may not be accessible due to licensing or other issues.