1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Where and how to commit and be successful?

1. Jan 22, 2016 #1
    Computerz-Networking,Business,Video Audio#Production:Transportation,Software ,designHarwarefabricating*-I don't know which field is for me and and need direction. `|•

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 22, 2016 #2

Krylov

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Business, definitely.

4. Jan 22, 2016 #3

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

@irawr : put yourself in OUR shoes. Some stranger that you've never met, and know nothing about, asks you "..Computerz-Networking,Business,Video Audio#Production:Transportation,Software ,designHarwarefabricating*-I don't know which field is for me and and need direction..". Now, what kind of a definitive, useful, and relevant answer do YOU think you can give that person?

Don't you think that you need to include other pertinent information? Where in the world are you? What kind of a background in education/training do you already have? What usually interest you? When you sit in a waiting room, what kind of a magazine or article do you find yourself reading? ETc... etc...

If you want some sort of a rational, well-thought out answer, you need to put SOME EFFORT in describing yourself and not post a cryptic question such as this. Otherwise, you might as well ask us to pull an answer out of a hat!

Zz.

5. Jan 22, 2016 #4

micromass

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

I second business. Computerz seems like a very decent plan B though!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook