Where can I acquire information for UK visa?

• Thread starter burn619
  • Start date
burn619

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hi Guys,

How ya doin? I am new to this site and from Philippines. I am a secondary teacher here in our country and I am teaching the subject Physics and Chemistry. I just have a question. Where to acquire accurate information about UK visa? I was offered a job in UK together with my colleague. If you are a Filipino like me and succeeded on obtaining the Visa, kindly share your experience on how you manage to obtain the visa and what process have you taken. I will wait for your response. thanks in advance.

Answers and Replies

Jasongreat
Hi Guys,

How ya doin? I am new to this site and from Philippines. I am a secondary teacher here in our country and I am teaching the subject Physics and Chemistry. I just have a question. Where to acquire accurate information about UK visa? I was offered a job in UK together with my colleague. If you are a Filipino like me and succeeded on obtaining the Visa, kindly share your experience on how you manage to obtain the visa and what process have you taken. I will wait for your response. thanks in advance.
I have never been so I cant give first hand knowledge, but http://www.workpermit.com/uk/uk.htm looks like where I would start, with here being the spot for highly skilled migrants. Looks like those from India get about a three month head start on the rest of the world though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo
Mentor
Hi Guys,

Wouldn't the company offering you the job have the information you need and assist you in getting a work visa? Have you spoken to them about this?

Go straight to the source: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ [Broken]

This is the border agency you will be dealing with. All advice you could possibly need is within that site.

Last edited by a moderator: