Where Can I Ask My Curious Physics Questions Without Fear of Ridicule?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lunnyfella
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 560 views
Lunnyfella
I'm just here to ask stupid questions that pop into my mindbox that will probably get me ridiculed for my ignorance...where is the best place to do this?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Lunnyfella said:
I'm just here to ask stupid questions that pop into my mindbox that will probably get me ridiculed for my ignorance...where is the best place to do this?
Welcome to the PF.

For starters, be sure to read the rules link under INFO at the top of the page. And there is a Help/How-To link there as well to help you get started.

We welcome questions about mainstream science and education. Please be sure to do some reading at wikipedia and other encyclopedia-type sites first, to see if you can answer your question there. If you still have specific questions about that reading, start a thread here on the PF in the technical forums, and post links to the reading you've been doing. You should get good help here, as long as you show you've been putting in effort on your own first, before asking the question. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Lunnyfella
Thanks for your help, I couldn't find the answer but I think I've found somewhere online more appropriate to ask my question now.

I'll be back when I have better questions :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: berkeman