Where can I buy Dr. Michio Kaku's Sci Fi Science DVDs?

• Thread starter brainydoctor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Science
In summary, "Kaku's Sci Fi Science DVDs" is a series hosted by Dr. Michio Kaku that explores the scientific concepts behind popular science fiction ideas and their potential for real-world technology. The series covers a wide range of topics including time travel, teleportation, and extraterrestrial life. While the series may appeal to children, it is primarily designed for a general adult audience and can be used for educational purposes. There are 12 episodes in total, each approximately 30 minutes long and including bonus features.
brainydoctor
Hello, can anyone tell me where I can buy all the seasons of Dr. Michio Kaku's Physics of the Impossible in DVD form?

Thank you!

Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry, I meant Sci-fi science by Dr. Michio Kaku, not Physics of the Impossible.

1. What is "Kaku's Sci Fi Science DVDs" all about?

"Kaku's Sci Fi Science DVDs" is a series of educational DVDs hosted by renowned physicist and futurist, Dr. Michio Kaku. In each episode, Dr. Kaku explores the scientific concepts behind popular science fiction ideas and discusses their potential for future technology.

2. What topics are covered in "Kaku's Sci Fi Science DVDs"?

The series covers a wide range of topics including time travel, teleportation, extraterrestrial life, parallel universes, and more. Each topic is explored through the lens of science fiction and its potential for real-world applications.

3. Are these DVDs suitable for children?

While the series may appeal to children, it is primarily designed for a general adult audience. Some episodes may contain advanced scientific concepts that may be difficult for younger viewers to understand.

4. Can I use "Kaku's Sci Fi Science DVDs" for educational purposes?

Yes, these DVDs can be a great resource for educators looking to incorporate science fiction and futuristic concepts into their lesson plans. The series presents complex scientific ideas in a fun and engaging way, making it an excellent supplement to traditional science education.

5. How many episodes are included in "Kaku's Sci Fi Science DVDs"?

There are a total of 12 episodes in the series, each approximately 30 minutes long. This includes bonus features such as behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with experts in the field of science and technology.