Where can I find an easy tutorial for playing a steel tongue drum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mariz
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 624 views
mariz
Just bought a steel tongue drum at http://ufodrum.net for my very own music therapy session, but needs to know how to play it. I have been looking at some few YouTube videos but i have some trouble understanding them. Does anyone here knows where to get an easy tutorial on how o play it? I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
A lot of scientists play instruments ( Einstein played violin and piano) and though I do not know how to play drums or steel tongues (much less both together) but I am sure you will find someone else who plays it. :wink: