Where can I find beginner-friendly physics videos to understand the universe?

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter conure
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Introduction Video
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
conure
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I am looking for a set of videos/youtube lectures which can take somebody from zero physics knowledge up to a decent standard. This is purely for personal reasons as I'm not taking exams and would just like to have a relatively good understanding of the universe (as we know it).

My mathematical ability is reasonably low (I'm a software developer - we don't tend to need much!) but I have a good grasp of mid level algebra, geometry, trigonometry, exponentials, logarithms...If any of these are any use. I know Calculus is pretty essential but perhaps I could learn that alongside it?

If anybody has suggestions please do let me know.
 
Physics news on Phys.org