Where did the "Meet a member" feature go from the newsletter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zargawee
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Zargawee
Hello,
I just wonder why "Meet a member" is not anymore in the monthly newsletter ?
I liked it , and I hope it get back :D
 
Physics news on Phys.org
What is meet a member?? i don't remember seeing that in any newsletters...
 
hmm... interesting...

well, I'm 5'5, i live in new hampshire and my favorite color is green... I'm also really good at being interviewed...
 
yeah Greg do her!
I meant interview her. geez get your mind out of the gutter people
 
Originally posted by tribdog
yeah Greg do her!
I meant interview her. geez get your mind out of the gutter people

ROTFLMBO!
 
Anyway (still wiping tears from my eyes ), I kinda miss the interviews myself. Seeing how some of the people, that I had corresponded with daily, were really serious scientists (or students) was rather encouraging for me.