Where do i find Tutorials on on Dynamics and kinematics

In summary, if you are looking for tutorials and notes on Dynamics and Kinematics for an upcoming midterm, there are resources available on websites such as physicsclassroom.com and MIT's official website. These resources cover topics such as kinematics, forces, and dynamics of rigid bodies and point masses.
antphany
Where do i find Tutorials on on Dynamics and kinematics URGENT

i have a midterm in two days and all my notes were destroyed by a puddle of water and i was wondering if there are any tutorials and notes or video on these sub categories since i have a midterm in two days

Physics news on Phys.org

physicsclassroom.com
It goes through quite a bit on Kinematics and forces.

What are you talking about here? Dynamics of rigid body or point mass?

The open course from MIT is quite interesting and useful. The first few lectures are simple kinematics. Perhaps you could download something from its official website.

1. What is the difference between dynamics and kinematics?

Dynamics is the study of the forces that cause motion, while kinematics is the study of the motion itself without considering the forces involved.

2. Where can I find tutorials on dynamics and kinematics?

There are many resources available online, including websites, videos, and books. Some popular options include Khan Academy, MIT OpenCourseWare, and Coursera.

3. Are there any recommended tutorials for beginners?

Yes, there are many tutorials specifically designed for beginners. Some good options include "Introduction to Dynamics and Kinematics" by MIT OpenCourseWare and "Mechanics: Dynamics and Kinematics" by Khan Academy.

4. Are there any free tutorials available?

Yes, there are many free tutorials available online. Some popular options include YouTube videos and websites such as Physics Classroom and Physics University.

5. Can I find tutorials on both dynamics and kinematics in one place?

Yes, many tutorials cover both dynamics and kinematics as they are closely related topics. Some examples include "Mechanics: Dynamics and Kinematics" by Khan Academy and "Physics: Dynamics and Kinematics" by Physics Classroom.