Where is the sticky for posting good questions in Homework/Coursework?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vanadium 50
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Messages
35,014
Reaction score
21,725
There used to be a sticky in Homework/Coursework that described the steps of how to post a goos question - e.g. what are the relevant equations, how far have you gotten, etc. I don't see it any more. Has it been moved?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Vanadium 50 said:
There used to be a sticky in Homework/Coursework that described the steps of how to post a goos question - e.g. what are the relevant equations, how far have you gotten, etc. I don't see it any more. Has it been moved?

Those questions are given in the editor box when you make a new thread. Is that what you mean?
 
I think that sticky was unstuck when the posting template was implemented.
 
Hi Greg-

Yes, that's what I mean. There used to be a paragraph or so for each element explaining it. Is it gone?