Where should I post medical imaging and radiological physics questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Imaging
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Imaging
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi, I just joined. I'm a Medical Imaging student and often have difficulties with the the physics aspect of the course.

So that I know, what category does radiological or medical physics come under?

Also, was there a better place for me to have posted this? :redface:

Thanks :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'd put those questions in the "advanced Physics" forum.

And your general questions would go in "Forum Feedback and Announcements"
 
Radiological physics questions are usually put under the nuclear engineering section if they have to do with actual radiation protection. If they have to do with the physics of radiation, they would probbaly just go under physics, and medical physics could go under biology or physics depending upon the question.