Where to find good explanations of torque, work and angular momentum

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
rwx1606
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know of any good online sites that explains topics dealing with rotational motion clearly? I'm having trouble understanding my text, so I was just wondering if any of you guys know of anything that can help. I need help understanding things such as torque, work&energy in terms of rotations, conservation of angular momentum, and static problems.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
rwx1606 said:
Does anyone know of any good online sites that explains topics dealing with rotational motion clearly? I'm having trouble understanding my text, so I was just wondering if any of you guys know of anything that can help. I need help understanding things such as torque, work&energy in terms of rotations, conservation of angular momentum, and static problems.

Depending on your level of for a basic understanding on most topics in physics look maybe at hyperphysics, otherwise most textbooks designed for physicists and engineers will cover these topics in more depth, i personally use Tipler & Mosca.

physics.knowledge,http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/hframe.html

EK