Where to find satellite and radio telescope audio samples

  • Thread starter Thread starter elektrovert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Audio
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 4K views
elektrovert
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi all,
I'm a musician from Ireland, I write electronic music. I browse these forums sometimes as I have a passing interest in this type of thing.
I'm currently writing a track and I was wondering if you guys'n'gals could help me out. I'm looking for some audio samples of things like transmissions from satellites, particularly the voyager satellites, also radio chatter between astronauts and ground control, in any language. Also radio transmissions like "The big wow" or any signals received by radio telescopes and that sort of thing.
Anyone got any ideas where I can get this?
I can't seem to find anything online
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Last edited by a moderator:
That's fantastic!
thanks a lot :wink:
I've been doing serches on google but all I seem to get is text and pictures.
that'll do nicely!
cheers once again.