Where to find solutions for Introduction to Mechanics by Kleppner and Kolenkow

  • Thread starter Thread starter amin.rgh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Mechanics
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 30K views
amin.rgh
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Although this is not a homework but ...
i looking for An Introduction To Mechanics ( by Daniel Kleppner, Robert Kolenkow ) problems solution (all chapters ) is there a book or booklet for this ?
any one can help to me ?
 
Physics news on Phys.org


please just say is there a book or booklet for this?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: M sriya


I don't think I've seen a full solutions manual, but there may be answers to specific problems scattered around on various course websites. Your best bet would be to check the publisher's website.
 


tanks ... I will check it ... I think maybe a teacher take a booklet of the problems solution if publisher dident do (!) that work (homework :D )