Where to Start: A Beginner's Guide to Learning Physics as an Adult

  • Thread starter Thread starter tomo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    hello
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 486 views
tomo
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hey,
I'm an adult who finally realized that physics is great and tries to recall (or rather learn for the first time) what he learned (or rather was supposed to learn) at the school. I've been reading some basic things around since it's kind of hard to figure out where to start this journey... (maybe you have a tip where to start?)

I'm a composer and a musician playing free improvised music on double bass. You can check me out on www.tomojacobson.com.


I hope I can find some help here on the forum with my basic questions. Would be great!

Love,
Tomo
 
Physics news on Phys.org