Where Will Your Honesty Lead You? An Inferno Test

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Test
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
80 replies · 10K views
Soilwork said:
:) what's that supposed to mean??
you trying to say I'm a bad person huh? ;)
Nah. I too answered 'yes' to the 'some people deserve to die' question, but I'd apply that only to the worst of the worst that would otherwise escape penalty. Osama Bin Laden, Roy Meadows, Linda Barker, etc.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Ah well, no surprise for me; I ended up in 7th level..










Damn, that sand is awfully hot..
 
Last edited:
Integral said:
Sounds incredibly boring, I think I will stick with party at level 6. :devil:

Yes, it is really boring. So guess it is time to do some evil!
 
SOS2008 said:
Okay, here it is...

Crap, where is everyone else going?

The first PF saint? You have to buy your halo from me, that's 50$ please.
 
BicycleTree said:
It said "Limbo" when I tried it. I was honest, too. Low for everything else except level 7 (violent) where it said "moderate."

Thats 50$ from you also.
 
ssj5harsh said:
I got a Level One-Limbo, and I think it fits with my ideals quite properly. I was indeed honest about most things.
I answered the question about whether I hated my countrymen wrong.
I do indeed hate quite a lot of my countrymen, but I answered in accordance with the spirit of the test.

Most people just live their lives in pursuit of happiness. I quite disagree and think it is wrong(even childish). This goes against my ideals as I wish to live a life which is "useful". Others should prosper from my work. My motivation is to simply make (say) my grandchildren and great-grandchildren(who will know me only by name) proud of me and what I did or tried to do.

Better get a new batch of halos.
 
Evo said:
First Level of Hell - Limbo

Purgatory Repenting Believers - Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers - High
Level 2 Lustful - Low
Level 3 Gluttonous - Moderate
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious - Very Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy - Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics - High
Level 7 Violent - Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers - Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous - Low

Due to demand the cost is now 1$
 
Purgatory Repenting Believers Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very High
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous Very Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Low
Level 7 Violent Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle.

HA! At least eternity would be interesting and filled with intellectual pursuits.

Great Test!
 
Wooo. There's an enigma in the party on Level 6!

I'll bring the hot dogs!
 
Im going to the vicarage and see if rev monkpit will take the test.
 
SOS your level 6 was high, I bet you could do some things to bring yourself down to the party!
 
yay, no hell for me! wow, that suprises me, because some people do just deserve to die.

fibonacci
 
mattmns said:
SOS your level 6 was high, I bet you could do some things to bring yourself down to the party!
Okay, so what did you guys answer to get on level 6 so I'll know what to do? :devil:
 
Jameson said:
I think it's the "Do you believe in God?" question...
Um, Limbo is for virtuous non-believers. SOS just needs to be more heretical. :biggrin: Brainwash some children with your wild and dangerous ideas.
 
honestrosewater said:
Um, Limbo is for virtuous non-believers. SOS just needs to be more heretical. :biggrin: Brainwash some children with your wild and dangerous ideas.
Okay. *SOS has now sold her soul for PF eternity*

Gail17, BT, yomamma, and all young members gather 'round to hear some really cool things... :cool: :devil:
 
I have an all access pass to the underworld. can I come to the PF reunion in level 6?
 
enigma said:
Wooo. There's an enigma in the party on Level 6!

I'll bring the hot dogs!
Great! Those will go well with the s'mores! :biggrin:
 
abhishek said:
So how about a PF meetup in level 6? Say, in a few hundred years. :devil:
few hundred?! when do you plan on dying?!
 
I got a place in Purgatory by telling a few lies :rolleyes: then I decided to answer all the questions honestly and I got Fourth Level of Hell :rolleyes:


My conclusion: "Honesty would send you to the hell!" :wink: dishonesty is able to send you to the heaven o:)