Where's Our Resident Ray of Sunshine?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andre
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ray
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 2K views
Andre
Messages
4,296
Reaction score
73
It appears that our resident ray of sunshine is missing in action or absent without leave.

Last seen online a day and a half now, while she seemed never to be offline before.

We noticed this:

Gad said:
…… .. … …….. . …. ……. …. ……..

Gad said:
Just randomly counting. :biggrin:

Urgh! This acid reflux is not leaving me alone :cry:

Anybody have more info?

:confused:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
No. Gad is my PF Buddy, and I haven't heard from her. It's not like we talk off-line, so she could just be busy. If something serious was in the wind, I hope that she would contact me, though.
 
I knew nothing about her until we had a brief back-and-forth PM thing for a couple of days. That was enough for me to consider her a friend, so I certainly hope that all is well with her.
 
dlgoff said:
a BIG dwarf

And can we spell "oxymoron"? You just made me flash on George Carlin's bit about "jumbo shrimp".
 
:bugeye: ... Sorry I guess

Haha, my last post was weird, like I was going to commit something :blushing:

Well, I'm here, no need to be worried. Thanks for your concern. :smile:
 
Gad said:
:bugeye: ... Sorry I guess

Haha, my last post was weird, like I was going to commit something :blushing:

Well, I'm here, no need to be worried. Thanks for your concern. :smile:
Yay! It's Drizzling again!
 
turbo said:
Yay! It's Drizzling again!

Please refrain from off-topic posts, we already have two weather threads.