Where's tribdog - I'm in a really bad mood

  • Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • #26
117
0
tribdog said:
The webcams were lined up in rows.
Evo pointed and took what she chose.
Now that camera's not great
but she looks first rate.
That's why I'm not wearing my clothes.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
  • #27
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
Hi Evo. Please cheer up. I just accidentally dumped my lunch all over the carpet in my office so I had to go out and buy a sandwich. I guess that's vaguely humorous. well, I tried.
 
  • #28
Evo
Mentor
23,172
2,914
tribdog said:
The webcams were lined up in rows.
Evo pointed and took what she chose.
Now that camera's not great
but she looks first rate.
That's why I'm not wearing my clothes.
:!!) I can't resist a man that writes poetry. :biggrin:

Hey, when are you going to post your picture? Come on, MIH, moonbear, Tsu and I have been waiting far too long.
 
  • #29
Evo
Mentor
23,172
2,914
Math Is Hard said:
Hi Evo. Please cheer up. I just accidentally dumped my lunch all over the carpet in my office so I had to go out and buy a sandwich. I guess that's vaguely humorous. well, I tried.
Oh no! I hope your cleaning people are better than ours. We see them in the building at night, but in the morning nothing has been cleaned. :grumpy:
 
  • #30
695
6
It isn't quite like what it seems.
There's no need to call in your teams.
I don't have a pic.
but here's a good trick,
I look JUST like the man of your dreams.
 
  • #31
416
2
tribdog said:
The webcams were lined up in rows.
Evo pointed and took what she chose.
Now that camera's not great
but she looks first rate.
That's why I'm not wearing my clothes.
That's way better than the poem I gave.
 
  • #32
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
I don't know. His 'visuals' just aren't working for me the way yours did, Chrono. :biggrin: In fact, tribdogs visuals are kind of... well, i don't know... ya know... like... FREAKIN' ME OUT??? :eek::rofl:
 
  • #33
695
6
Tsunami said:
I don't know. His 'visuals' just aren't working for me the way yours did, Chrono. :biggrin: In fact, tribdogs visuals are kind of... well, i don't know... ya know... like... FREAKIN' ME OUT??? :eek::rofl:
Yeah, I get that a lot. Try to stop thinking about me naked, remember you have someone at home to love. It's okay to fantasize, but don't overdo it.
 
  • #34
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
tribdog said:
Yeah, I get that a lot.
I'm not surprised. :biggrin:
 
  • #35
416
2
Tsunami said:
I don't know. His 'visuals' just aren't working for me the way yours did, Chrono.
Mine had visuals? I'm into poems, but it seems I'm not very good at interpreting them.
 
  • #36
695
6
visuals? I think she's thinking of painting not poetry. She's not really bright and she seems obsessed with my nakedness. But we still love her.
 
  • #37
416
2
tribdog said:
and she seems obsessed with my nakedness.
But who wouldn't be?
 
  • #38
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
tribdog said:
visuals? I think she's thinking of painting not poetry. She's not really bright and she seems obsessed with my nakedness. But we still love her.
Actually, Tsu is extremely bright, and has very objective views on naked men - she does see a lot of them, being in the medical profession, y'know.
On the other hand, I am not very bright, but obsessed with male nakedness. I am tempted to ask hitsquad if we should draw a statistical correlation here.
 
  • #39
416
2
Math Is Hard said:
On the other hand, I am not very bright, but obsessed with male nakedness.
I'm obsessed with female nakedness.
 
  • #40
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Math Is Hard said:
Actually, Tsu is extremely bright, and has very objective views on naked men - she does see a lot of them, being in the medical profession, y'know.
On the other hand, I am not very bright, but obsessed with male nakedness. I am tempted to ask hitsquad if we should draw a statistical correlation here.
I tend to think the male body is much better to touch than to look at. :!!)
 
  • #41
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Pass me more of that apple vodka...if there's any left. My shower is finally repaired after what felt like a hundred trips to Home Depot (still one trip left, to return the first faucet kit I got...once I finally realized I wasn't doing anything wrong, it was just defective, everything got much better). Now I just need to do a lot of scrubbing...I managed to make quite a mess! And I'm running out of bandaids and can't quite straighten my back anymore...sitting too long in a closet where the access to the pipes is, hence the need for the apple vodka...that and those thoughts of groping tribdog that are running through my mind now.
 
  • #42
Evo
Mentor
23,172
2,914
Moonbear said:
Pass me more of that apple vodka...if there's any left. My shower is finally repaired after what felt like a hundred trips to Home Depot (still one trip left, to return the first faucet kit I got...once I finally realized I wasn't doing anything wrong, it was just defective, everything got much better). Now I just need to do a lot of scrubbing...I managed to make quite a mess! And I'm running out of bandaids and can't quite straighten my back anymore...sitting too long in a closet where the access to the pipes is, hence the need for the apple vodka...that and those thoughts of groping tribdog that are running through my mind now.
:tongue: <shoves a 1.75 liter bottle of apple vodka into moonbear's computer> There you go sis!!!

Are you any good at electrical wiring?
 
  • #43
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Evo said:
:tongue: <shoves a 1.75 liter bottle of apple vodka into moonbear's computer> There you go sis!!!

Are you any good at electrical wiring?
Thanks!

I can do minor electrical wiring, such as wiring a new fixture or replacing outlets or light switches, but if it involves running new lines to the circuit box, nope, I stay away. With plumbing, I figure if there's a mishap, I know how to swim, but with electric, that's just too dangerous to mess around with when I don't know what I'm doing. None of that should be done after drinking all that green apple vodka though...hic.
 
  • #44
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
MOONBEAR!! :biggrin: Sorry I missed you last night! When you finish off Evo's bottle, there are still 2 left from the Halloween party at Tom's! Let me know if you need some! :wink: They were even BLESSED by some dude in the Village - claimed he was God... I don't know, tho... I doubt if God has a SWASTIKA tatoo on his FACE!! :rofl: :rofl:
 
  • #45
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,527
28
Evo said:
humanino says he can do electrical wiring. :approve:

My dream man - humanino.
Imagine ... All that and a sexy French accent, too!!!

MMMmmmMMmmMMmMMmMmm! :!!)
 
  • #46
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Tsunami said:
MOONBEAR!! :biggrin: Sorry I missed you last night! When you finish off Evo's bottle, there are still 2 left from the Halloween party at Tom's! Let me know if you need some! :wink: They were even BLESSED by some dude in the Village - claimed he was God... I don't know, tho... I doubt if God has a SWASTIKA tatoo on his FACE!! :rofl: :rofl:
Pash me some of dat...hic...blesht...hic...abble vocka...hic. But I might've drunk dat firsht one too fasht...hic. :rofl: It makes my wrisht feel weally good. :wink: :biggrin:
 
  • #47
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
52
Evo said:
humanino says he can do electrical wiring. :approve:

My dream man - humanino.
Ooh la la! :!!)
 
  • #48
695
6
Evo said:
humanino says he can do electrical wiring. :approve:

My dream man - humanino.
I'll have to remember that. So you just use me when you are in a bad mood? Glad I could help.
I feel like a whore. Please leave 40 bucks on the nightstand.
 
  • #49
Evo
Mentor
23,172
2,914
I thought you were my friend. :frown:
 
  • #50
Tsu
Gold Member
371
63
Yeah! For friends it's only 20 bucks, right?
 

Related Threads on Where's tribdog - I'm in a really bad mood

  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
8K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
1K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
60
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
18
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
5K
Replies
59
Views
9K
  • Last Post
Replies
23
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
11
Views
2K
  • Last Post
3
Replies
66
Views
6K
  • Last Post
Replies
7
Views
5K
Top