Where's tribdog - I'm in a really bad mood

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date

Tsu

Gold Member
Evo said:
humanino says he can do electrical wiring. :approve:

My dream man - humanino.
So, humanino has won the heart of our fair Evo! And all it took was a little electrical wiring. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (You've always been SO easy, Sis. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:) So when you get married, I guess you'll be Evo Ino!! :rofl: :rofl: And your first child can be named humanevo!!! :rofl: :rofl: Oh, this is fun...

humanino, you just remember now... You'll have The Sisterhood to contend with if you don't treat her RIGHT!!! :grumpy: :rofl: :rofl:

Tsunami said:
You'll have The Sisterhood to contend with if you don't treat her RIGHT!!! :grumpy:
I was already scared that tripdog might be dangerous :surprised :uhh:

It took slightly more than wiring :wink: She actually received the Fauchon box :tongue2: with little extra surprises :biggrin:

Is it possible to get officialy married on the internet ?
Maybe even on PF ? :surprised :smile:

Evo

Mentor
humanino said:
Is it possible to get officialy married on the internet ?
Maybe even on PF ? :surprised :smile:
I found a place to get married online. Looks like a nice place. If things don't work out we can also get a cyber divorce. :frown: http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/5207/wedding.html

If we married, would that make you my hubbyino? (you're right Tsu, this has many possibilities!!) :rofl: :rofl:

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Cool! Can I be a bridesmaid?

Evo

Mentor
Math Is Hard said:
Cool! Can I be a bridesmaid?
MIH, your new avatar is so CUUUTE!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Yes, you will be a bridesmaid. :approve:

Ivan can be the flower girl and throw frozen broccoli florets. :biggrin:

It appears everyone is turning into a dog.

Last edited:

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
MIH, your new avatar is so CUUUTE!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Yes, you will be a bridesmaid. :approve:

Ivan can be the flower girl and throw frozen broccoli florets. :biggrin:

It appears everyone is turning into a dog.
I am glad you like my new look! I think it looks very much like the real life me - especially the hair. :approve:
Now, if Ivan is going to be the flower girl (or "broccoli boy"?) we must teach him to toss the frozen florets very gently, not pelt people with them. Someone could lose an eye! :eek:

Tsu

Gold Member
Awww. Math!!! You look so CUTE!!!! :biggrin:

p.s.
I LOVE the idea of Ivan being 'Broccoli Boy'!!!! :rofl:
We'll thaw the broccoli. :smile: I do NOT want to be doing triage and first aid at the first PF wedding!!! Have you picked your dress yet, Sis? I saw something in the Village on Halloween that looked interesting... :biggrin:

humanino - yeah, Tribdog IS scary (especially with his clothes off) but there is nothing as scary and intimidating as The Sisterhood. Remember that!!! :biggrin:

Evo

Mentor
Tsunami said:
Have you picked your dress yet, Sis? I saw something in the Village on Halloween that looked interesting... :biggrin:
You mean this one?

Attachments

Tsu

Gold Member
That will work. :biggrin:
(humanino - get your tongue off of the floor and put your eyeballs back into their sockets!)

Actually, tho... I had something in mind a little different than that. Let me see if I can find it. :wink:

Tsu

Gold Member
Maybe something like this?? ---

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1077/Mptv/1077/5376_0052.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Curry,%20Tim%20(I)

(guess you'll have to copy and paste it into your address bar)

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Tsunami said:
For Evo or Humanino? :rofl:

Evo

Mentor
Tsunami said:

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/mptv/1077/Mptv/1077/5376_0052.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Curry,%20Tim%20(I)

(guess you'll have to copy and paste it into your address bar)
Ack. :yuck:

broccoli boy <snort> I love it. :biggrin:

I had something like this in mind for the bridesmaid's outfits. What do you think?

Attachments

Evo

Mentor
Math Is Hard said:
For Evo or Humanino? :rofl:
Oh, well if it's for humanino - definitely!!!! :rofl:

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
I had something like this in mind for the bridesmaid's outfits. What do you think?
oy vey! :bugeye:

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Oh, when you mentioned a dress you saw in the Village, I thought you meant this one:

http://store1.yimg.com/I/uglydress_1800_4704005

And, Tsu, you requested lavender, right? Have I found some bridesmaid dresses for you!

http://www.dekuyperusa.com/dk_web/dk_home/default.asp?page=bridesmaid&mycolor=bridesmaid [Broken]

Check out their slide show!

:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not used to not being the one everyone loves, makes me a little bit jealous actually. How conceited is it to think nobody should think of anyone but me?
sorry I haven't been around for a couple of days. I couldn't stop crying long enough to turn on the computer.
humanhomo, congrats. don't call me tripdog.

lol just screwing around humanino

Evo

Mentor
Trib, EVERYONE loves you!!! :approve:

What is not to love?

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
tribby, this is all your fault for not posting your picture. Humanino sends us lots of eye-candy (and chocolate candy) but from you we get nothin'!

Evo

Mentor
Math Is Hard said:
tribby, this is all your fault for not posting your picture. Humanino sends us lots of eye-candy (and chocolate candy) but from you we get nothin'!
YEAH!!!! We've BEGGED you to send us pictures...but nooooo (although you are an absolute hoot, and very intelligent, which is why we all love you). :approve:

You know every woman here loves you (and a few guys). :uhh:

Oh, I'm not feeling unloved. I don't know if you've noticed, but I have a pretty good imagination. I can easily fall in love with the idea of being in love with someone online. I admit that when I saw that you needed me I felt like a knight in shining armor coming to rescue you. I really was trying to make a joke about being slighted, but after rereading what I wrote I realized that there was a lot more venom in it than was intentioned.
It's sort of funny. I can go to the bar right now and pick up someone, but I'm not interested in someone I might meet at the bar. On the other hand I am interested in someone I might meet on physics forums, but am unable to pick them up. delicious irony maybe, but my friends here are more real to me than some uncyberized stranger. I'm either a hopeless romantic or a childish egotist. Or maybe I'm just rambling.

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Evo said:
You know every woman here loves you (and a few guys). :uhh:
hahaha! I am sure he knew the first part, but that last part might be news to him!! :rofl:

Math Is Hard said:
Lol it's so funny too, I have absolutely no good reason for not sending a picture. I'm a really good looking guy. I just haven't got off my butt and gone down to buy a camera.

p.s. remember that I'm sort of cocky and conceited and willing to say anything to anyone. I'm probably not as hurt as I'm sounding and might be playing the sympathy card.

Evo

Mentor
tribdog said:
I admit that when I saw that you needed me I felt like a knight in shining armor coming to rescue you.
I needed rescuing, everything was going wrong. :frown: I actually had expected you to be sarcastic (like your responses to jimmy p, but you were actually NICE). Wow, a kinder, gentler tribdog. :approve: It's so wonderful to have someone you can count on. :smile: