1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Which Engineering degree/subject to study?

1. May 25, 2015 #1
    Hello
    I have been thinking for a while to go to university/collage as I have been saving money for some time now
    and I would like to study aboard in Canada . I am interested in some fields of the technology industry ,I would like to work and help advance the sector of propulsion energy technology of space and maybe civil , making the solar and other renewables more energy efficient so that we could have a more healthy living,making transporting better and
    in general invent something that will help advance us in a better way.I know some of it sounds as a cliche ..
    what Engineering degree should I peruse in order to get into the above fields of subject

A got a few problems one of them is that I am 23 years old and by that age some people already have a degree isn't it late? the other factors is the fact that I will need to start some subjects from scratch because in high school they didn't allowed people with lacking math to participate in Physics class and other science based class's ..

I will really appreciate those who will help me

p.s
    I am new to this forum

2. jcsd
  3. May 25, 2015 #2
    For energy sectors it sounds like a base in electrical engineering is your first step.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook