Which French Universities Have Strong Physics Departments?

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter rakeru
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Physics Universities
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 3K views
rakeru
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone knows any universities in France that have a great physics department. I'm currently in my second year of college getting my associates degree, and I'm looking at options in France for my bachelors. My French professor is always talking about French universities, and it's made me interested. My major is physics, and I have learned two semesters of French in college, but I plan on taking another semester before I leave my current school.

Thanks beforehand :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
UPMC - l'Université Pierre et Marie Curie of Université de Paris. I'm actually going for a semester abroad there next Spring.