Doesn't matter, take which ever subject you prefer to take...which I'm guessing is biology (most people prefer bio rather than chem). From my experience most people who get accepted to pharmacy are completely inadequate at chemistry.
Try to get a decent gpa (3.3 or above) and a decent PCAT score (90 percentile or above), but most of all you need to develop a professional resume. In fact I've known quite a few cases where the gpa and PCAT were close to insufficient yet due to a great work history and volunteering history, were accepted. You need to show interest in the field. Read up a lot on the different areas of pharmacy, developments, get into it as much as possible. One way to definitely show that you are interested in the field of pharmacy is to work as a pharmacy technician, this is a very, very, very big plus. If your scores and resume are sufficient, you'll get the interview, where they will basically test the degree to which you have delved yourself in the field. So be knowledgeable. This is one of the most distinguishing aspects of pharmacy v.s. medicine, the latter requires you to be quite smart while with the former you can get past your intelligence scale through diligence. I applied to a great pharmacy school, and due to sufficient grade and test score (99th percentile), got the interview, yet I didn't know virtually anything about the pharmacy career, thus got placed on the waiting list in the end.