Who are the long-time mentors at PF celebrating 9 years of dedication?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dlgoff
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 4K views
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Messages
4,458
Reaction score
3,266
This year marks the 9th year here at PF for the following mentors. Thank you for your dedication.

cepheid
Doc Al
https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=5155
https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=331
Hurkyl
Integra
russ_watters
 
Physics news on Phys.org
micromass said:
Do you feel nostalgic to the time you rode on the back of that dinosaur??
:devil: You're just jealous!
 
Evo said:
:devil: You're just jealous!

Remember that time that you made yourself some chili con carne? You caused the dinosaurs to go extinct. Nothing to be jealous off...
 
micromass said:
Remember that time that you made yourself some chili con carne? You caused the dinosaurs to go extinct. Nothing to be jealous off...
:cry:
 
dlgoff said:
This year marks the 9th year here at PF for the following mentors. Thank you for your dedication.

cepheid
Doc Al
https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=5155
https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=331
Hurkyl
Integra
russ_watters

Hey, another year, and they all qualify for the PF AARP.

Zz.
 
dlgoff said:
This year marks the 9th year here at PF for the following mentors. Thank you for your dedication.

I see you have been dedicated to PF this long as well. :)
 
I like Serena said:
I see you have been dedicated to PF this long as well. :)
Yea, but those guys worked. :approve:
 
Actually, I think I am coming up on my 11th year. I registered in Dec 2001. That does not reflect in the dates currently shown as everything was reset in '03.
 
dlgoff said:
This year marks the 9th year here at PF for the following mentors. Thank you for your dedication.

cepheid
Doc Al
https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=5155
https://www.physicsforums.com/member.php?u=331
Hurkyl
Integra
russ_watters

Yay! Thanks for all of your efforts!
 
Two years, but my post count is well over some "other" members who have been here much longer. I should get the "get a life" PF club card. Free bag of chips for every 500 posts

By the way, I'll have you know Evo never rode that dinosaur. She actually helped stir the goo at the time of abiogenesis. They found her spoon last week, along with her AARP card that she already had at the time.
 
This is definitely my favorite site. I really do appreciate all the work the mentors, advisors, and helpers put into this forum. Thank you everyone!

lisab said:
Yay! Thanks for all of your efforts!
:approve:
 
Integral said:
Actually, I think I am coming up on my 11th year. I registered in Dec 2001. That does not reflect in the dates currently shown as everything was reset in '03.
Oh. Okay. You don't count then. :devil: NOT
 
lisab said:
Yay! Thanks for all of your efforts!
And yours as well. Five years isn't anything to sneeze at.
 
dlgoff said:
And yours as well. Five years isn't anything to sneeze at.

Ah but I have allergies and will sneeze at anything. And only a small fraction of my time here has been as mentor.