Who does the ordinary man contact?

• Thread starter Paulocks
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Contact
In summary, the ordinary man typically contacts his friends, family, and acquaintances for everyday needs and social interactions. In times of need, he may also reach out to professionals such as doctors, lawyers, or financial advisors for assistance. With the rise of technology, the ordinary man may also contact customer service representatives or support staff for help with products or services. Ultimately, the ordinary man's network of contacts largely depends on his personal and professional relationships.
Paulocks
hi unlike probably every one else on this forum, I am neither a scientist, a student, nor a teacher. What I am is very interested in theoretical physics.
Any way what I would like to know or would like help with is where or who I could approach with a theory on dark matter/ energy which questions if there ever was a Big Bang and solves why everything within galaxies has gravity and the galaxies themself do not or cannot move around one another. I just really want someone to say either I'm wrong and why? Or I am right and it is so simple it's ridiculous. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Paulocks said:
and solves why everything within galaxies has gravity and the galaxies themself do not or cannot move around one another.

Galaxies can and do move around one another.

Paulocks said:
Any way what I would like to know or would like help with is where or who I could approach with a theory on dark matter/ energy which questions if there ever was a Big Bang

That's not what we do here on PF. If you would like to discuss which mainstream cosmological theories there are, you are free to do so. However, if you're trying to talk about a personal theory or idea then you've come to the wrong forum. You can contact myself or another mentor if you are unsure if you're questions involve mainstream science or not.

Thread locked.

I suggest you read this insight: https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/wont-look-new-theory/
The chances you have figured out something revolutionary are miniscule. In particular if you are not aware of the state of the art.

There was a comparison in the discussion thread which was quite spot on. If you call a professional football club and ask for a tryout, what do you think their response would be?

Since there is an Insight on the subject and it has been asked over and over on this forum, this thread is closed.

What is the definition of an ordinary man?

An ordinary man is typically defined as a person who does not hold any special or extraordinary qualities or abilities. They are considered to be average or typical individuals.

Why would an ordinary man need to contact someone?

An ordinary man may need to contact someone for a variety of reasons such as seeking advice, asking for help, or simply wanting to connect with someone.

Who would an ordinary man usually contact?

An ordinary man may contact a friend, family member, colleague, or a professional such as a doctor or a lawyer depending on the nature of their needs.

Do ordinary men have a specific method of contact?

No, there is no specific method of contact for ordinary men. They may choose to contact someone in person, through a phone call, email, or social media, depending on their preference and the urgency of their need.

What are some common reasons why an ordinary man may need to contact someone?

Some common reasons for an ordinary man to contact someone may include seeking emotional support, asking for advice or information, resolving a conflict, or simply wanting to connect with someone.