Who Is the New Electrical Engineering Student at PF with a Military Background?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tensor0910
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 822 views
tensor0910
Gold Member
Messages
46
Reaction score
14
Hey guys, I just signed up for PF and its already been very helpful! Thanks to all the senior members who have responded to my homework questions.

A little bit about myself- Non-traditional student in school for the second time. Majoring in electrical engineering. Did 4 years in the USN, got deployed, came back and now I'm doing the school thing.

Hope to meet some great people on my journey to getting my bachelor's. If anyone has any questions about anything, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to help. Thank you again PF, you've been a valuable asset.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org