Who will be PFs first millionaire

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolves around the potential of Physics Forums users becoming millionaires, with some joking about their ages and financial statuses. One user mentions a strategic investment and another jokes about an incontinence problem.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
who will be PFs first millionair, or do we allready one or more more :bugeye:

Physics news on Phys.org
You forgot an e at the end of millionaire.

Ivan must be: no one that age could still be functional if he didn't own his own hospital.:tongue:

I know a member that's a millionaire. But he still won't buy me a Teddy Ruxpin. :cry:

I'm still working on my evil plan for world domination.

- Warren

Danger said:
Ivan must be: no one that age could still be functional if he didn't own his own hospital.:tongue:

Me? Why you were already old when God invented dirt. :tongue:

wolram said:
who will be PFs first millionair, or do we allready one or more more :bugeye:

There is not ONE single millionair in this place ? Pff, science really doesn't pay...

marlon

Given that Greg was only 17 when he made this site It's a surprise that he isn't a millionaire yet.

Given the amount of overtime I'm doing at the moment, I reckon I could be in with a chance by the time I'm 25...

dav2008 said:
Given that Greg was only 17 when he made this site It's a surprise that he isn't a millionaire yet.

Well, PF certainly has helped Greg make a small fortune; unforuntately, he started with a large fortune.

- Warren

marlon said:
There is not ONE single millionair in this place ? Pff, science really doesn't pay...

marlon

We're pretty close...a few more years. But that is because of a strategic move [20 year investment in remote local] and not a phenomenal income.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
The first million is always the hardest (at least it was for me) :smile:

Ivan Seeking said:
Me? Why you were already old when God invented dirt. :tongue:
You, who has to scrape the dinosaur **** off of the granite tablet to read your birth certificate, are calling me old?! :grumpy:

Ahahhahah! Danger vs. Ivan in a battle of insult and wit.

Danger said:
You, who has to scrape the dinosaur **** off of the granite tablet to read your birth certificate, are calling me old?! :grumpy:

This from a guy who's so old he farts dust. :rolleyes:

Ivan Seeking said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Nice one Ivan.
I will never be one, it seems every time i get a raise it goes into some one
elses pocket :mad:

Ivan Seeking said:
We're pretty close...a few more years. But that is because of a strategic move [20 year investment in remote local] and not a phenomenal income.
Hi Ivan,

What exactly is "remote local" ?

regards
marlon

Danger said:
:rofl:

Err, what exactly is this about ?

marlon

Ivan Seeking said:
At least I can keep my farts dry. So... how is that incontinence problem coming along? :biggrin:

marlon said:
Hi Ivan,

What exactly is "remote local" ?

regards
marlon

locale without the "e" - what was meant was location.

Danger said:
So... how is that incontinence problem coming along? :biggrin:

Almost have it ready for you. :bugeye:

1. Who is the current front runner to be PF's first millionaire?

The current front runner to be PF's first millionaire is Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX. He has a net worth of over $200 billion and continues to see success in his companies.

2. What industry is most likely to produce PF's first millionaire?

The technology industry is most likely to produce PF's first millionaire. With the rise of innovative companies and the potential for exponential growth, many young entrepreneurs in the tech industry have a high chance of becoming millionaires.

3. Is it possible for someone to become PF's first millionaire without a college degree?

Yes, it is possible for someone to become PF's first millionaire without a college degree. While a degree can provide valuable skills and connections, it is not a requirement for success. Many successful entrepreneurs in industries such as tech, entertainment, and fashion do not have a college degree.

4. How long do you think it will take for PF's first millionaire to emerge?

It is difficult to predict when PF's first millionaire will emerge as it depends on various factors such as economic conditions and industry trends. However, with the increasing opportunities in the global market and the potential for rapid growth in certain industries, it is likely that we will see a millionaire emerge in the near future.

5. What advice do you have for someone who wants to become PF's first millionaire?

My advice would be to focus on finding a passion or a problem that you are truly passionate about solving. Work hard, stay persistent, and be open to learning from failures. Develop a strong network of mentors and peers who can support and guide you on your journey. And most importantly, never give up on your dreams and keep striving towards success.