Who will win the Ryder Cup: USA or Europe?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Art
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Art
Has anybody being following the golf? The US lead has been cut to 2 points as of end of play today and with 12 points to play for tomorrow there's still time for Europe to recover to claim their 4th straight victory.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm really terrible at golf - that windmill always gets me!

Seriously, I've never played actual golf. But for some strange reason, I enjoy watching it. Well I don't sit and watch it, but it can be on while I do domestic chores and I'll follow it.

This year's cup has been fun to watch! Go US!

A guy at work listens to golf on the radio...!

Do you golf, Art?
 
lisab said:
I'm really terrible at golf - that windmill always gets me!

Seriously, I've never played actual golf. But for some strange reason, I enjoy watching it. Well I don't sit and watch it, but it can be on while I do domestic chores and I'll follow it.

This year's cup has been fun to watch! Go US!

A guy at work listens to golf on the radio...!

Do you golf, Art?
I play occasionally from time to time. Ireland has nearly as many golf courses as it has cows :biggrin: so most people here play some golf. It's a game I'd like to be good at but unfortunately never will be and so my enthusiasm for playing has waned over the years. Some folk are just naturals and I most definitely am not and I have come to accept all the practice in the world is not going to change that. :cry: And so like you I settle for watching the experts on the TV whilst my clubs rust in the shed.