Who's Hanging Out on New Year's Eve?

  • Thread starter Thread starter radou
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
38 replies · 8K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Moonbear said:
:smile: :smile: So...Evo, DID you get a Teddy Ruxpin for Christmas, or do we need to shake down t_e? :biggrin:
Nope. I got nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Squat. :cry:
 
Evo said:
Nope. I got nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Squat. :cry:

Awww. :frown: I think it's time the sisterhood sets him straight. :devil:
 
Math Is Hard said:
:frown: :frown: :frown:
Oh, he's paying for it right now. :mad: :devil:

I made him feel so guilty Christmas day when he didn't even send me a FREE e-card that he went out in the freezing rain and took photographs to make me a card.

Here's what he made me. :approve:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7506/wet1wi5.jpg

Ok, so I threatened him if I didn't have a card in my inbox the next time I checked e-mail. So he almost caught pneumonia photographing places. Not my fault he couldn't find an e-card he wanted to send.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I made you an e-card, Evo...

http://www.geocities.com/thesquarerootoftwo/Ruxpin.JPG
 
Math Is Hard said:
I made you an e-card, Evo...

http://www.geocities.com/thesquarerootoftwo/Ruxpin.JPG
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
:!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!) :!)

I love you MIH! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: