Who's ready for some serious (or not so serious) fun and games?

  • Thread starter Thread starter honestrosewater
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
63 replies · 9K views
But we can see your picture by clicking on your icon. click click clickc clikc
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Huckleberry said:
But we can see your picture by clicking on your icon. click click clickc clikc
Well, nothing is perfect (including PF's perv filter, apparently :-p).
 
You probably already know not to take anything I say seriously. That's okay though. I've been called worse things than a perv. I pretty much assume any guy is somewhat perv, until I find out otherwise. I have a sneaking suspicion most women are too, but they play their cards much closer to their chest. I think that's why they always want men to look at their eyes when they speak to them. They don't want to give away their hand.
 
Huckleberry said:
You probably already know not to take anything I say seriously. That's okay though. I've been called worse things than a perv. I pretty much assume any guy is somewhat perv, until I find out otherwise. I have a sneaking suspicion most women are too, but they play their cards much closer to their chest. I think that's why they always want men to look at their eyes when they speak to them. They don't want to give away their hand.
Oh, you thought I was referring to you? :biggrin: Ditto on that being serious thing. I'm curious about what those other names were. They might come in handy someday.
 
Last edited: