Who's spending the night with Evo? - Again

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, a group of individuals are discussing their plans for New Year's Eve. Some are staying at home with their pets, others are going out with friends or family, and some are working. They also mention traditions such as wearing red and green underwear and eating black eyed peas and greens for good luck. One person is heading to the store for goodies, while another is watching movies with their family. They also reminisce about past New Year's Eve parties.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
It's New Year's Eve and I will be celebrating with my cat Dr Foofer and my dog Fruit Bat.

Anyone else home tonight that wishes to join me or people that are going out and wish to share what they're doing?

Just a reminder to wear your red and green underwear (we are still waiting for MIH's pictures), and be sure to eat black eyed peas and greens tomorrow for good luck!

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm celebrating at child of Andre's place, the expecting mother with the kitten. But I will hop over the 8000 ,miles every now and then to bring oliebollen

My wife and I are going to have a quiet evening at home. Probably make up some snacks, too.

My neighbor brought over some more venison steaks, burger, and a roast yesterday. Probably a couple of the next few breakfasts will feature deer steak and home fries.

Evo said:
It's New Year's Eve and I will be celebrating with my cat Dr Foofer and my dog Fruit Bat.

Anyone else home tonight that wishes to join me or people that are going out and wish to share what they're doing?

Just a reminder to wear your red and green underwear (we are still waiting for MIH's pictures), and be sure to eat black eyed peas and greens tomorrow for good luck!

Ah, cool! I can still see the monitor out of one of the leg holes.

(Just practicing)

Happy new year , everyone!

The name of thread is a bit...errr... anyway it's good for the name of a movie!:biggrin:

:cry: i do not have any knickers.

Evo said:
Who's spending the night with Evo? - Again

What would my wife say?!

George Jones said:
What would my wife say?!
What? AGAIN!?

Knickers?

Wolram has no knickers!

Evo said:
Wolram has no knickers!

His knickers are knackered.

Under his clothes...he is naked.

(little Benny Hill joke)

wolram said:
:cry: i do not have any knickers.

:bugeye::uhh:eek::)

I have not worn then since i got a wedgie that nearly crushed my outings and festivals.

wolram said:
I have not worn then since i got a wedgie that nearly crushed my outings and festivals.
:rofl:

I'm home too !
All of my friends betrayed mee but i am not angry.
Listening LOTR OST and such ...

CHAT IS OPEN TONIGHT!

I'm heading to the store to buy goodies, but I'll be there in a bit.

I might be staying in.

P.S. Greg has opened chat. Yay! :smile:

where to enter chat ?

Andre said:
I'm celebrating at child of Andre's place, the expecting mother with the kitten.

Your daughter is expecting a kitten?! :bugeye:
Doesn't she know the difference between a zoo and a singles bar?

George Jones said:
What would my wife say?!

Tell her that she's invited.

Here with my folks and sisters with husbands and my sisters newborns. We are trying to decide on a movie to watch at the moment. The men are trying to compromise with Journey to the Center of the Earth or Leatherheads while the woman are hard lining with the Dutchess (which I will NOT watch under any circumstances...so I'm hard lining too). I have a massive headache at the moment, what a way to start the new year!

I'm working. I'll be kept company by a family of raccoons, cats, and hopefully not too many random drunk ***holes.

I'll be able to stop in here occasionally though.

Evo said:
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="285" width="381" align="middle" data="http://s3.amazonaws.com/dv_assets/plot_template_lang3.swf?movie_id=224641"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://s3.amazonaws.com/dv_assets/plot_template.swf?movie_id=224641" /><param name="quality" value="high" /></object>

?

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Who is Evo?

Evo is a fictional character created by the author of the book "Who's spending the night with Evo? - Again".

2. What is the book about?

The book follows Evo and his adventures as he spends the night with different characters each time.

3. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

The book is aimed towards children, but it can be enjoyed by readers of all ages.

4. Can I read this book as a standalone or do I need to read the first book?

This book can be read as a standalone, but reading the first book may provide more context and background information on Evo and his world.

5. Is there a deeper message or lesson in this book?

The book is primarily a fun and entertaining read, but it also touches on themes of friendship, diversity, and acceptance of others. However, the ultimate message is left open to interpretation by the reader.