Why Did the Plague Sweep Through Europe in 1347?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
68 replies · 10K views
I used my real name last night and got the same result. My destiny is to be killed in a freak jousting accident.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Evo said:
Well, it just got worse. :cry:


Evo of Texas, in the spring of 1348 you are an odorous Nun.

Despite attending the sick and dying, you survive the Black Death as though by divine ordinance, and are regarded with awe.
I tried again.
Evo of Texas, in the spring of 1348 you are a stinking Nun.

Despite attending the sick and dying, you survive the Black Death as though by divine ordinance, and are regarded with awe.
I should have stopped while I was ahead.

Um, :rolleyes: if I get a choice, I think I'll go for the lecherous nun, instead.

There's always Wolram, the knock-kneed, former oderous physician that turned to a career in alcohol abuse before becoming a born-again Christian.
 
Last edited:
I think I'll stick with being a lecherous nun. That sounds a lot more fun than being an odorous or stinking nun. :smile:
 
BobG said:
There's always Wolram, the knock-kneed, former oderous physician that turned to a career in alcohol abuse before becoming a born-again Christian.

Thats funny I went the other way. My tragic and ultimately fatal dependence on various forms of hard drugs and alcohol helped me overcome my previous dependence on born again christianity. Thats what led to the freak jousting accident :rolleyes:

Don't drink and joust kids :wink:
 
As an act of charity i am running a wash the stinking nun clinic, the lecherous ones can come too.
 
wolram said:
As an act of charity i am running a wash the stinking nun clinic, the lecherous ones can come too.

Only if I get to help wash the odorous physicians turned tavern owners. :biggrin:
 
Now you know why Evo prefers on-line meetings. She's looking for someone with chronic sinusitis or other olfactory challenges before meeting in real life.
 
turbo-1 said:
Now you know why Evo prefers on-line meetings. She's looking for someone with chronic sinusitis or other olfactory challenges before meeting in real life.
:rolleyes: Rut Ro, the truth is out.
 
Moonbear said:
Only if I get to help wash the odorous physicians turned tavern owners. :biggrin:

Ok, but watch the scrub brush down dingly dell.