Why Do I Struggle to Engage on Platforms Despite Having Much to Share?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tahayassen
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
21 replies · 4K views
tahayassen
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
But I'm so that lazy that I find typing/asking each and every single one of them on PF very difficult. =[
 
Physics news on Phys.org
tahayassen said:
But I'm so that lazy that I find typing/asking each and every single one of them on PF very difficult. =[
Well, we cannot enthink ourselves into your thoughts, can we?
So, back to your typewriter, unless you want to be smacked with a fish!
:smile:
 
Never mind because I'm so lazy to answer any of your questions:wink:
 
Why type when you can read? I bet most of your questions have already been answered.
 
I'm so lazy that I use my bathroom sink as a urinal.
 
leroyjenkens said:
I'm so lazy that I use my bathroom sink as a urinal.

I don't think anybody wanted to know that.
 
micromass said:
I don't think anybody wanted to know that.

There's waterless urinals at my school. What's the difference? Urine is pretty sterile. It's not like I'm using it as a bidet.
 
leroyjenkens said:
There's waterless urinals at my school. What's the difference? Urine is pretty sterile. It's not like I'm using it as a bidet.
What do you use as your bidet, then?
Your..coffee machine?
 
leroyjenkens said:
I'm so lazy that I use my bathroom sink as a urinal.

Sounds like more work to be honest. I just use my empty coke cans. That way I kill two birds with one stone; I get the motivation to throw out the can and don't have to walk to the bathroom.
 
WannabeNewton said:
Sounds like more work to be honest. I just use my empty coke cans. That way I kill two birds with one stone; I get the motivation to throw out the can and don't have to walk to the bathroom.

OK...well...just be careful with that sharp edge :rolleyes:
 
Ryan_m_b said:
I'm so lazy I..

LO :rof
 
lisab said:
OK...well...just be careful with that sharp edge :rolleyes:

Handy for those at home adult circumcisions.
 
Greg Bernhardt said:
You could have saved your energy by not typing this pointless thread :)
But look what we've learned. How can you go off topic with a pointless thread. Time for a rule change? :biggrin:
 
dlgoff said:
How can you go off topic with a pointless thread.

We already have a pointless thread:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=338126
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not me. I'm as energetic as a hummingbird. However, I don't have any questions to ask just now.
 
I have so many answers to share, but no one cares about anything I say.