Why do we nose bleed when we eat too much of chocolate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter crays
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 29K views
crays
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Hi, i think this should be the appropriate forum.
My teacher taught me about immune system and fever are bring about to increase the phagocytes action.

But why eating chocolate in a large amount will result in nose bleed? I don't really get it.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
...we do? I guess I learned something today..
 
I've never heard of such a thing. Perhaps you have an allergy to chocolate? You should see your doctor if a particular food is consistently triggering nosebleeds.
 
Oh man i didn't know ._. I got to check with my doc then.
 
crays said:
Hi, i think this should be the appropriate forum.
My teacher taught me about immune system and fever are bring about to increase the phagocytes action.

But why eating chocolate in a large amount will result in nose bleed? I don't really get it.

It happens to me whenever I take my wifes chocolate.