Why Does the Chat Freeze When Notified Someone is Ignoring Me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reenmachine
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
reenmachine
Gold Member
Messages
514
Reaction score
9
A member in the chat has me on ignored , now I know it's been a couple of weeks since he has ignored me and this problem never occurred during that time.What happens is that when I enter the chatroom or when he enters the chat room , a window pop-up appears informing me that "XXX is ignoring your messages".Now that wouldn't bother me at all , except that everytime this happens , the chat freezes and I am not capable of closing the windows or even typing anything in the chat , so I have to close it and restart.Right now I've tried 7 times to reconnect and each and everytime this problem has occurred.

Any help on that?

thanks!
 
Physics news on Phys.org