Why doin't woman liek analyric numver thoery?

• Thread starter DeadWolfe
  • Start date
I went to the Universirty bar, and had so many drinks, but I went in frn t of eerybody and started dancing, this girl sadi hey, teach me some of your moves? SO I started talking about Dirichlet L-Sieries, but she wasn't interested.

Must have been an algebraist.

Answers and Replies

rachmaninoff
Why do universities have bars?

I once met a very pretty woman who was a grad student working in Mathimatical Behavioral Science at the pub that used to be in UC Irvine. She seemed interested in my friend until we started talking about four dimensional mazes and she slipped away rather quickly.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I once met a cute girl who subjects people to radiation - sometimes with them tied down to a table - so I married her.

I have fascinated a lot of femmes with the whole .9999...=1 bit.

By the way, my hangover is now killer.

i figured out when to slow down a bit when i go out. it's when i get to the point where i go to a/the pool table and tell everybody that since i've done so much math & know so much geometry/angles/etc i'd dominate pool... if i had any talent. if only i had the skills to play pool i would clean up because i know all about the angles, etc. i realised that's when i haven't been pacing myself very well lol.

at a new year's party i tried to relate a metrization theorem to some girls' smirnoff vodka coolers (whatever they are...) & not surprisingly they just carried on their conversation.

DeadWolfe said:
that could be spelt out from your last night's spelling with ease. unless you had happened to be one of those folks who don't get hangovers. who will go to hell if there's any justice since they skip so much pain here on earth.

inha said:
that could be spelt out from your last night's spelling with ease. unless you had happened to be one of those folks who don't get hangovers. who will go to hell if there's any justice since they skip so much pain here on earth.
I've never gotten a hangover :tongue: :devil:

Hurkyl
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
unless you had happened to be one of those folks who don't get hangovers
There's a very easy way to be one of those people... :wink:

gravenewworld said:
I have fascinated a lot of femmes with the whole .9999...=1 bit.
Just so long as you don't start with that, it works great. :approve:

inha said:

I feel sorry for people who don't get hangovers. When they wake up, thats the best they're gonna feel all day. When I wake up hungover, I know that if nothing else, I can look forward to the headache, nausea, and spinning room going away.

Hurkyl said:
There's a very easy way to be one of those people... :wink:
Where's the sport in that option?

DeadWolfe said:

Drink some pedialyte. It works miracles. Even though it is for babies w/ diarrhea, it is good at rehydrating you.

Or just don't drink at all!