Zephrous Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Dec 13, 2013 #1 Finally got it to work using a temporary email. what's the deal? Nothing was even sent to my spam folder...hmm
Finally got it to work using a temporary email. what's the deal? Nothing was even sent to my spam folder...hmm
Greg Bernhardt Admin Insights Author Messages 20,002 Reaction score 11,120 Dec 13, 2013 #2 What email service do you use?
Zephrous Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Dec 13, 2013 #3 Gmail. I also waited a full 24 hours. When I changed the email to the temp one, it went through instantly?
Gmail. I also waited a full 24 hours. When I changed the email to the temp one, it went through instantly?
Greg Bernhardt Admin Insights Author Messages 20,002 Reaction score 11,120 Dec 13, 2013 #4 We've had some problems with gmail. We use a reputable SMTP service. I will investigate further.