Why is the Universe So Complex and What Should I Do About My Existential Crisis?

  • Thread starter Thread starter genius01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Complexity
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
genius01
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Lately i have been wondering why the universe is so complex. I cannot comprehend how something that is said to be arbitrary can be so uniformly perfect,from perspective, I hate that I have no free will or i assume I do not, nor can I comprehend the meaning of anything.I think I am having an existential crisis but I am only 15 what should i do?. I think i want to comprehend the vast greatness of the universe but is that theoretically possible?
 
Astronomy news on Phys.org
This thread does not meet the minimum requirements to post in this section. Please be sure to read both sets of rules stickied at the top of the philosophy forum. Rules must be followed when posting.

Also, the Philosophy forum will no longer exist as of 10-15-12.