Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Why there should be a license required to breed.

1. Aug 15, 2008 #1
    WARNING : Viewing the following video may result in head and neck tramua due to spontanious facepalm.

8Sq-VmBMHkw[/youtube] So, the th...eople displaying unholy amounts of stupidity.
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 15, 2008 #2
    This person was obviously not alive 20 years ago. Probably not even 15 years ago.
  4. Aug 15, 2008 #3
    I don't need to post anything, I'll just invite you to where I live. Perhaps we can people watch at one of the TWO walmarts in our town of 50,000, that place is mecca for idiocy, or at least they employ mind control...
  5. Aug 15, 2008 #4

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I think the video is just a joke.
  6. Aug 15, 2008 #5

Staff: Mentor

Sounds like a person in her 30's or 40's. Obviously that person has not paid close attention to sprinklers or mists of water drops on a sunny day.

And this person can vote, drive a car and own a gun. :rolleyes:

Or perhaps the video is a joke.
  7. Aug 15, 2008 #6
    I wonder if she home schools her kids
  8. Aug 15, 2008 #7
    Noticed your screenname. Is it a tribute to the Cyrus of PF glory? LOl
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
  9. Aug 15, 2008 #8
  10. Aug 15, 2008 #9
    I really hope that is a joke. Otherwise there is no hope for humanity.
  11. Aug 15, 2008 #10
    If it's a joke, then she's a good actor.

Who wants to bet she's a Ron Paul supporter?
  12. Aug 15, 2008 #11
    I support Ron Paul. : (
  13. Aug 15, 2008 #12
    Her attitude that 'they' ruin it for 'us' oozes out of the ground from everywhere and not just around our sun and moon. She ought to vote for Ralph 'whatever the heck' Nader. He won't do anything about those visible spectra that have cropped up in the past 20 years, but he's sure to crack the whip on the metalic oxide salts that cause them.
  14. Aug 15, 2008 #13

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

15. Aug 16, 2008 #14
    The narrator summed it up in one of her lines:

"We as a nation have got to ask ourselves what the hell is going on."
  16. Aug 16, 2008 #15

Gold Member

She's right about one thing: this wasn't happennig 20 years ago.

She's just wrong about what.

What wasn't happening 20 years ago is that any fool with a grade school education could point a video camera, express their opinions and have it posted to millions of viewers.

20 years ago only your friends and neighbours knew you were a fool.
  17. Aug 17, 2008 #16
    If she's a bad actor, then it's is not a joke.

So she's either being serious or she's a good actor.
  18. Aug 17, 2008 #17

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Every good technology has its bad side too. It seems one of the bad sides of the internet, especially the easy access to it now, is that not only can the idiots post their opinions and share it with millions of viewers, they can also find all the other idiots of the world and form their own cheering squads, support groups, and generally convince one another they aren't idiots. 20 years ago, the idiots were kept pretty isolated from other idiots and were told they were idiots by everyone around them until they shut up and stopped bothering people with their nonsense.
  19. Aug 17, 2008 #18

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

:rofl::rofl: You've always had politicians.
  20. Aug 17, 2008 #19

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

The video was posted on youtube by somebody other than the narrator, since it is entitled "Woman doesn't know about light refraction". Usually joke videos have much worse acting than this one. But it's puzzling to me how the poster would have gotten this video from the narrator, since they are obviously not friends ... unless it is a joke. Weird.

It reminds me of a scene from Dr. Strangelove, when the crazy general explains why he knows that fluoridation of drinking water is really a communist plot to poison Americans. Since he becomes fatigued from "the physical act of love", there must be something in the water. LOL.
  21. Aug 17, 2008 #20

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

That video is posted by someone other than the narrator, but the narrator has a multitude of other bizarre videos posted to Youtube.

dboots discovers haloes around the Sun:

dboots discovers hidden writing in the chemtrails around the Sun:

dboots discovers that DARPA has converted every tree and building into a cellphone tower:

The hidden overlords strike back by rocking dboot's house:

I'm not sure if the sprinkler video is legit or a very good imitation of her typical performance.

None the less, I give her a lot of credit for diligent experimentation with her video camera even if she needs either a better selection of reading material or a lower dose of whatever medication she's on.

She shouldn't spend so much time looking straight into the Sun. It can't be good for her eyes.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?