1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Physics Will people buy a physics textbook writed by a 18 years old ?

1. May 28, 2016 #1
    If I writed a physics textbook at 18 that countain all physics equations laws texts and facts from grade 9 to the first year of undergrad (freshman) and I will put in the book from where and how was derived each equation . Will people buy my textbook as a 18 years old ? And can I find a publisher ?

2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2016 #2

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

I hope you realize that you'll face plenty of competition from established authors who've been writing textbooks for decades.

4. May 28, 2016 #3

Vanadium 50

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Nobody will buy a text "writed" by someone who is not an expert in the field.

As was said in a previous thread of yours:

This was good advice.

5. May 28, 2016 #4

Dale

Staff: Mentor

ricky33, if you want to write a textbook then you need to seriously improve your writing. Regardless of the content, you will need to learn to write like a professional.

I recommend that you take this up at a writer's forum, not here. Thread closed.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook