Winning a £4000 Scholarship for Physics at Southampton University

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
Just some guy
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Woo! Free money :)

Well I just got a letter today from Southampton University offering me a £4000 a year scholarship to study physics based on the reslts of an exam I did for them :)

ok, so none of you have probably heard of southampton uni, but apparently it has the 3rd best physics department in the UK, so its not a bad place to go to.

I'm so happy :smile:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Congratulations. That must have been a nice letter to receive.
 
Damn, I was hoping you had a good scam for us! Congrats though!
 
Fantastic! That's quite an honor! :approve:
 
Terrific job! I hope you enjoy your studies. :)
 
wow! Thats wonderful! Of course I hope you accept it..lol
 
Congrats! Keep up the good work, and maybe in a few years we'll be nominating you for one of those physics guru awards! :biggrin:
 
mattmns said:
Damn, I was hoping you had a good scam for us! Congrats though!

i thought the same thing. though maybe, just some guy will now have some cash to spare and he can give us pfers some free money too eh eh?!?
 
Gale said:
i thought the same thing. though maybe, just some guy will now have some cash to spare and he can give us pfers some free money too eh eh?!?
Well, before he gives any away, I hope he moves into a proper appartment and gets out from under your bed.