If you have any sources for that, I'd be interested to read, but I'm not interested in more of my own research* as I've read up on it a bunch and I don't think I've heard that position before. I suspect it would be hard for me to find info on it. Frankly, it surprises me because it's my understanding that Bitcoin is a particularly bad crypocurrency efficiencywise.
Well, I did one google and found this as the 10th hit:
https://www.mastercard.com/news/per...stercard-is-bringing-crypto-onto-our-network/
It's interesting in that it's the only hit that mentions crypo mixed with traditional credit cards and it's from a credit card company. But all it says is it's about choice, it doesn't say there are particular benefits to crypto, and it even says it isn't interested in having the debate. I would think that if there were a tangible benefit for them or their customers it would state what it was.