WWF match idea involving a scientist

In summary, a scientist claims that Triple H fixed a match, and offers to help promote the idea in the community.
confused2008
I was watching some old WWF matches and what we need is some very smart people to fill the science and engineering community. Now hear me out as it is an idea. My reputation is to think outside the box but say for example HHH needed his slede or nick foley one of the greatest People of all time needed and intervention for weapons ect. Could a well known scientist pretend that like arny had gone back to change a fixed event. Just to russel up some some support in the community?

Physics news on Phys.org
Are you asking if WWF could hire a well known scientist to be part of a show where this scientist claims Triple H fixed a show? Simple answer, sure, why not?

only working hypo what if they did not know?

confused2008 said:
only working hypo what if they did not know?
I'm having trouble understanding you. Hypo? Who did not know?

sorry hypo for me is hypotheticy. sorry spelling is bad. say you have a person about to win but say he pulls the old boxstrap paradox out of his hat and the other knows but does not for the audience. ect.

confused2008 said:
say you have a person about to win
Why wouldn't he want to do anything other than win? You are still extremely confusing.

I know I'm confused but my doc who after 31 years got my asbergers knowledge cracked it. and with his support I cracked many things.

How do you *russel* something? You can access dictionaries online. If native English speakers are having trouble understanding you, I can just imagine the trouble members with English as a second language are having. Please show some respect and look words up in a dictionary if you do not know how to spell them, rather than just taking a wild guess. Just some friendly advice. I know many people with aspergers and they can spell.

i'm sorry if I was not nice to a lady, mum say I was born for a different time. what a paradox.
N.b half my keyboard don't work. I hate writing texts.
but back to question in hand?

confused2008 said:
back to question in hand?
Which is what? Take some time to think about how to express it clearly.

using my own language say HHH was about to Finish him/her. Time Stopped in the ring only and hypo a scientist in decked out gear brought out his hammer and placed it near by him and walked away the ring would be suprised but HHH knew the guy had his back. Is that what we are the people that has the backs and invent these crazy ideas. I just today helped in another problem but I knew it was right to have their back.

confused2008 said:
say HHH was about to Finish him/her

Got it

confused2008 said:
Time Stopped in the ring only

Got it

confused2008 said:
hypo a scientist in decked out gear brought out his hammer and placed it near by him and walked away

What is "hypo a scientist"? I still understand that this scientist gives triple H a weapon.

confused2008 said:
the ring would be suprised but HHH knew the guy had his back.

Got it

confused2008 said:
Is that what we are the people that has the backs and invent these crazy ideas. I just today helped in another problem but I knew it was right to have their back.
What in the world does this have to do with the wrestling scenario you just created?

Sorry, I really don't see the point to this thread, it's just some make believe scenario that has nothing to do with science. There are only make believe answers to your question.

sorry I am just running a hypothetical situation passed I am not perfect, and in frustration I was venting I'm sorry It just when I was at school me an other guy had to our test in another room to stop others from looking over our shoulders.

sorry I will stand down. it is so fustrating I have knowledge and research I thought it would be a great angle even if it's part fiction and it would be a laugh but would bring our community into the spotlight for a second. We need more scientists and engineers.

Likes Greg Bernhardt
just a quick note dad brought this to my knowledge as he was on youtube and just said could you do some of your crazy stuff on that. please note my mum and dad don't understand me 99 % of the time LOL

with them actions speak louder than words.

We're going to wrap this thread up. Keep working on your ideas, good luck!

Related to WWF match idea involving a scientist

1. What is the concept of the WWF match involving a scientist?

The concept of the WWF match involving a scientist is to showcase the physical abilities and agility of scientists while also incorporating science-themed elements into the match, such as scientific equipment or knowledge. It is a unique and entertaining way to promote science and engage the audience.

2. How would the scientist be involved in the match?

The scientist would be involved in the match as one of the competitors. They would perform various wrestling moves and stunts while also incorporating their scientific knowledge and equipment into the match. They may also have a unique costume or persona that reflects their scientific background.

3. Are there any safety concerns for the scientist in this match?

Yes, there may be safety concerns for the scientist in this match, as with any physical activity. It would be important for the scientist to undergo proper training and follow safety protocols to ensure their well-being during the match. Additionally, the match should be carefully planned and executed to minimize any potential risks.

4. How would this match benefit the WWF and the scientific community?

This match would benefit the WWF by attracting a new audience and creating buzz around the promotion. It would also help to promote science and showcase the physical abilities and intelligence of scientists. It could also potentially lead to collaborations between the WWF and scientific organizations.

5. Would this match be suitable for all ages?

Yes, this match could be suitable for all ages if it is carefully planned and executed. It could be a fun and educational experience for children, while also entertaining for adults. However, safety precautions should be taken to ensure the well-being of all participants and audience members.