I recommend to any (California) community college readers to visit ASSIST.org.
I'm not sure if it will work for you, but it worked for me. It's been a long while since I've done that, and so I don't know if there has been any (big) changes or added caveats, but it looks about the same to me just prettier now. I also heard about TAG, but I did not personally use this. I "heard" but I do not know if they watered it down or not, but the gist of it was that taking specific coursework and exceeding some threshold relatively high GPA could secure your admissions to some universities.
Something I don't like about these agreements is that it's not very consistent with the coursework, and so I think this could be a cause of many units not transferring. Students don't want to put all of their eggs into one basket by placing big bets on one university and take transferrable units only for that one. If they don't get in after banking on that one, then that will likely negatively impact their schedule; however: they need to pad the schedule with all these extra coursework so they have a fallback plan at university #2 or #3, and this causes them to have a lot of extra courses when they transfer. An example of this issue for electrical engineers is UC San Diego doesn't accept any engineering coursework for transfer; almost all the other universities did require it (UCB, UCLA, UCSC, UCD). Some universities like UCB wanted 3 biology courses that need to be taken in a series, and nobody else wanted it. The rigor of a class looked very independent of the university, and some classes I dropped it and took it the following term at the same institution... it would be "like" a new class.
This gets even more wild when you need to consider something like IGETC. Engineering students at least in my class were advised to NOT do IGETC, but when I followed this recommendation it tacked 11 more classes to my schedule, which was pretty significant. If I could go back and tell myself something I would (1) do IGETC since I was getting an associates anyways and was so close, and (2) choose a different university because the one I went to was not a good fit for me and I looked away when I saw the red flags.