Transfer out of a state University or Community College

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Thinker301
Messages
65
Reaction score
0
Hello everybody!

I have a choice between an out of state university, which costs a lot, and a community college.

Either way I plan to transfer to the "best"(intellectually rigorous) school I can. (I want to be around primarily people who think so I am thinking a college like reed college, HMC, University of Chicago, etc)

What do you guys think.

EDIT : I might be able to apply as a freshman (and only go to a college for three years) if I go the CC route. I could be a non-degree seeking student. Also I am from the US.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I think your question couldn't be more vague. "I have a choice between one unnamed school and another unnamed school, and I am not going to tell you anything about my future plans. Pick one"
 
My bad. The state school is below the UCs, Michigan, and Maryland.
The cc is one of the best in the country.
 
Oh wait and I plan to eventually get a phd in physics and hopefully become a professor.